Saturday, June 21, 2008

Focus now

Nowadays my story will be lingering around Carousel. Non-stop working, everyday(though sometimes it was only 4 hours), it squeezed up my energy.

Every morning, in the break of dawn, while i enter the restaurant, my face will automatically light up “thirty-three" (smiling face, dun believe? try to say it out 'thirty-three' for 3 times). Facial expression does help in lifting up your mood! Once you have conveyed the friendly message, the others will appreciate (normally). That is how the two way communication happens.

Being interact with different kinds of people is fun! I usually will first hand out my friendship, regarding everyone around is my friend. I cherish my friend. So working undoubtedly full-filled my desire of making a lot of friends! Especially in the service industry, hospitality is a must. So i am as if lingering around the friendliness. However, i believe the so called "friendship" is very superficial. Wanna have tighter knot? it requires the devotion of both parties.

Enjoy every moment. Focus on everything you are doing now, to minimize the opportunity of regret...

Thanks my friendS!

No comments: