Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have faith

Life could be as exciting as you want it to be...

But I am holding it. I still do not dare to free each and every gear of mine. Holding it, as I am not confident whether I would be losing control. To me, in this unfamiliar place, nobody is here to hold me back. That's why I am keeping everything, to a certain limit. Timid you might call it, but let it be. I don't want to take the risk. Take it slowly, steadily...

Please, have a little faith in me. I need it.

3 comments:

SanSan said...

hey gal... am so impressed with you... flying off to Wellington and all... so what exactly are you doing there and for how long? take care yea... and we all have faith in you so no worries k... :)

Shilei said...

hi sansan! how are you now?

i am doing my industrial training in wellington. it's really a nice place with nice ppl around. however, i have to admit i have a big culture shock here...still adapting to it!

thanks for your concern and faith in me! merry christmas and happy new year!

miss you!

sansan said...

i'm doing fine. Am in a new company now since Oct and things are looking and feeling great :)

how long will your industrial training be? oh no worries, if you survived India, i'm sure you'll survive Wellington... lol :p

merry christmas and happy new year to you too!