Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pimples

Nowadays, the little dots have been hostilely invading my face! They would like to colonize it, won't they?

People says, in this nice weather in New Zealand, you would be able to keep a clean face by getting rid of those annoying acne and some skin problem! I agreeD to it when I first arrived here. But lately, this is totally different story!

Probably it is due to stress? I believe it as nowadays I would just suddenly woke up from nightmare and still depressed over the workloads every time I woke up. Probably it is due to improper diet? I believe it as I always take spicy and strong flavor food to enhance my appetite. Probably it is due to improper skin management? Probably, probably, probably...

Gosh! It brings me so much trauma each time I looked at the mirror...

It's time to really take a serious step in controlling my diet, no more curry! no more fried food...
(or try to minimize, if can't really cut off totally)

And the most important thing, relax! Be happy! Be cheerful! There is NOTHING to stress about!

Smile and laugh, as it is the music to your soul! Cheers!!

2 comments:

hwa said...

hei~take it easy~just pimples only~i always play with them leh~haha! U can think of me n u will never feel sad. It will be better if u dont eat spicy food. Take care urself oh~

zhenzhen said...

You are beautiful, leilei...believe in yourself...Don't let the "stress" control U...