Thursday, April 15, 2010

i'm sorry

i am sorry, i am still the same me. you said you wanted to train me to be the firmer person. again, my tears were still dropping. i couldn't control the shedding of it.

i am sorry. i am still too soft, too straight.

the more i hold it back, the more the tears shed. i cried, not because i was being bullied or being shouted at. i cried because of hating the weak me! i should stand straight with the firm voice, fighting back, but not like a timid snail, hiding inside its shell and self pitying.

the solf voice of comforting, "don't cry! take it easy!" made it worse. who says i am crying? yet the tears drop? do you think i really want to cry? like a crying baby? i am not! i never was and never am!

is crying making you addicted? the more you cry, the harder you stop it!

well, it's really true. heaps of laughter and cry make up my days...it's my life here, full of ups and downs...it's part and parcel, to make me stronger!

1 comment:

said...

Lei, are u ok????sometimes , i also cry juz due to over angry, and it happened normally when i finished my work and driving back to home.

U will be stronger, every time after u cried.

if not, also a pleasure becoz u can release yourself.

Miss u and hugz.