Wednesday, January 30, 2008

anticipatory emotion

goal - anticipatory emotion - behavior - goal attainment - outcome emotion

Now, it's a critical time for me...tomorrow will be sitting for 2 papers (both i am weak at!). I feel so stressful most of the time. Lack of the time to do sufficient revision. Though, i keep telling myself, emotion works! If i keep thinking negatively, it's impossible for me to achieve more...(according to emotional management) I have to admit my emotional stability is still at the low level, which is much influenced by self-esteem. Since i have seen this, i try to stabilize, make myself calmer whatever happens. Believe in myself, nothing is worse enough to kill me, right?

With the anticipatory emotion, which is going back home during Chinese New Year, i am so looking forward to see my dearest family and friends. Home sweet home, home is always the warmest place i have never found else where! With this, i have more motivation to strive here...

Jia You!

No comments: