Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gone!

It's a Sunday morning. We went out to have our family breakfast. On the way back, i told casually about Shiau Hui is on her 2 months industrial attachment at Minyak Beku now.

Mum: How about you? Where will you go later?

Me: Don't know. No mood to study anymore...

Mum (started to get agitated): Why? Where is your passion and enthusiasm you used to have?

Me: Gone!

Indeed. I used to be so motivated to do anything. But recently, i am lost. I don't know what is the meaning i stay at this world. Maybe i have the high expectation burden from everyone around me. I started to know i couldn't reach that. I am not as good as they think. I am not the high achiever! Then even i could hardly accept who i am now.

And, i blame everything, everyone. Please don't put any expectation to me anymore! I am just as insignificant as the little ant passing under your toes that is hardly to be noticed. Just let me do whatever i want to do.

Or somebody...give me a guide?

No comments: