Saturday, May 17, 2008

Something to fill my empty heart?

Having been quite a long time (about a month) didn't write my diary...she must be upset for being abandoned for so long...

Have been at home doing nothing for 2 days, start thinking what should i do in this holidays. Work vs Travel? Of course i want to travel as far as i could in my limited time, but it needs money...back to reality.

In fact staying at home is good. Grab a book, spend the whole afternoon dwelling in it...then make myself some fresh fruit juice, refreshing! Once a while, bake some cookies or little cakes, sharing with family and neighbours....as the saying goes: cooking is fun, sharing food is life great pleasure! When mum is free, we go dressing up and having an afternoon tea at some newly opened cafe. In the morning, we go pasar together, choosing vegetables and dishes for lunch and dinner. When dad is back, nothing is greater! Tagged along with dear dad, going shopping and having great journey of taste!

Reading newspaper, the earthquake at sichuan and cyclone at myammar is terrifying. In comparison, i am much much more fortunate. That is why i feel good at home...but being stayed at one place for a long time is extremely hard for me. I have a freedom soul. My invisible wings always long to fly!

I always wonder if i could do something meaningful. Not just satisfy my desire of traveling, but satisfy other people dreams as well...i need to find peace in my heart, and i know helping people is my way out...

Looking forward to something...

No comments: