Saturday, November 1, 2008

daydreaming

take a breath...well, i still cannot get off of those notes and books yet!

next week, 5papers in 4 days, isn't it crazy? really looking forward to the days after exam! how i wish i have a doremon besides me, pass me a superb machine, all i need to do is set the time, and press the button, then the machine would send me to the 07/11/2008. How nice! (in my dream, i know...)

by the way, do u guys know one of tips to stay healthy is DAYDREAMING! i must admit it is one of my capabilities. Whenever i am alone or even in a group, absent-minded can explain me. my mind always flies to the beautiful scene, where i have never step my foot before...then, many crazy ideas crawl in...then, all the illusions result the smile in my face!

let's see, daydreaming leads to hope! once you dream, you hold a hope. you believe you would be in the desired scene. consequently, it motivates you and makes you happy! simple theory! as simple as that! haha!

see, my favourite farm scene...peaceful and well, in my dream, i was there!

No comments: