Thursday, October 23, 2008

Zip It Up

I was back at home before the final exam starts. As I have promised to friends, i would make something as a token of friendship.

Then, again, mum was my greatest help! Basically the pencil case was her idea few years back during my sis's fair at her secondary school. They were selling mum's products.

So, tagging mum, from buying the zips to sewing them together...all i spent were my sight and opinion, not really got a hand in it! Mum completed them!


See, the colourful pencil case is out!


It can be opened anywhere...this is its uniqueness!

it's good making something. i have learnt how, next time let me to try it out? anybody wants?
welcome any order!

2 comments:

Christine said...

i want..i really mean it..if the price is nice..haha..but i wan to choose my own color.hahah

Shilei said...

okok...just list out what the colour u want and how many u want....hehe!