Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i wanna be back to those years

I am lazy back at home now...having my real break before final exam.

Having a few flip on my class magazine of secondary school...memory of 2003, flashing back...
It was such a sweet memory. Suddenly i miss my old classmates so much! Shiau Hui, Cynthia, Shze Sieng, Siew Hoon, Hui Sian, Mok, Wei Wei, Fang Ting...All of you! How i wish i could be back to yesteryears! I miss those days!

It is really different of the friendship forged between the secondary school and university. It because of the people around are different or i have changed into a different person?

I must admit i do change. From what way, i cannot tell. Just, more things come into my mind...more complicated.

I really wish i could be back into the innocent and carefree years, me...

No comments: