Friday, October 10, 2008

A SOTONG'S STORY

It was supposed to be a good day to me, a memorable nice day for me, since i am satisfied with my French oral test today.

Yet, after the food fair meeting. Disaster struck! Where is my handphone?

I found the lost of it whenever i want to find the key to open my room, the key is attached to my handphone sachet! Taking out all the stuffs from my bag! Turned it upside down...Where is my handphone sachet and the handphone inside?

Stay calm! I told myself. Nobody could i turn to. I went to the office to get the spare key, entered my room. Think. What's next?

I dialed my own number with the public phone. Ring...ring...nobody picked up... A good sign, though. At least nobody turn it off yet. It must be fallen somewhere! Flashed back, where could it be dropped?

Taking the bus to faculty. Checking everywhere i have stepped...BKTM 1, the meeting place. No! Nothing to be found! Nobody! Previna was seen. Told her about the incident. At least, she gave me a suggestion, to check with the bus driver. In case it was dropped in the bus.

Before all of this, i rushed into the computer like a hurricane. Open my msn, telling sis and joanne about this. Asked them to call my number. Hopefully someone with kind hearted could reply their call.

Then, walking to Faculty of Economy, since i was having my lunch there. Sweating, i checked the table and tracked back all along the way. No! Nothing! I asked the stall owner, he just gave me a very sorry expression : it's almost zero possibility to find lost handphone here!

Well, bus drivers. I stopped a bus in half way, not at a bus stop. The bus driver was kind enough to stop the bus. A worried me, asking the passengers to check the seats, any handphone found? The bus was stopped and everyone looked down, searching...Embarrased, i was!

The kind bus driver suggested me to check at the k14 bus stop. I took one bus and one bus...kept searching on it. I took 3 bus tour around the campus.

Well, given up. It was gone! Let it go. I was back at my room. Fatigue.

Hot, can't make myself sleep although my eyes were almost closing...

Go swimming! I didn't want to let myself ponder more on the missing handphone. It would be fine. Couldn't help, i was asleep in the bus along the very short journey to swimming pool. Luckily i didn't miss the stop.

After immersing in the water for about half an hour, i called joanne as i saw her.

Guess what? she told me:

Your handphone is with susan now!!!!!!

Gosh, what a big and stupid SOTONG am i!!!!! i must be left it at the faculty!

Confession: A big sotong is really sorry about it's carelessness. Very very sorry to all of u!

REALLY SORRY!

No comments: