Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Room

It has been a while since my arrival in Wellington.

In the past few weeks, i have been moving a lot, nomad life. From one place to another, traveling by bus and walking around. Yet it made me more familiar with this town. I like to keep moving, static to one place is definitely not a choice for me!

Finally I have settled down. Found my little room with the least rent, but equiped with all i want (internet accessment, kitchen, bed, tv etc). The tenants in this appartment including ppl from all over the world, chile, brazil, bangladesh, china, itali, french and so on. However, they are really nice and friendly. But i can hardly spend time in my room, since i spent almost all my time in working!

A lot of people would be wondering, what the hell you are doing lately? why i am like suddenly disappear from everyone? In fact, in the past few weeks, I have been experiencing the most hectic life in my life. A lot of new things to learn and to catch up. I appreciated the opportunity given and I am not afraid to try everything. Every task given, I would never say no until I try my best but fail. Because of this principle, yes, I learnt a lot.

Though the life is hectic and sometimes unbearable, but I am always the lucky one. Assistance is always there, no matter how hard it is. I have no fear in facing anything, I know I will be okay at last. But I truly grateful for everyone here. It is whom made me growing. Heaps of tears and laughs, which recorded my memory here.

I should say, this is an exciting and interesting place, with different stories to be told everyday, like a never ending drama series.

Planning to update my news here more often...I will see how it goes...But for time being I really do not have any clue where and how to start with...

No comments: