Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stay or Leave

This is the most frequent questions poured on me lately. Anyway, I have made up my mind, I am leaving this beautiful city in the first week of June.

Great people are met here, I am fortunate. I have been learning a lot, yet a long journey to go. This is my learning place, regardless how tiring, I told myself, "Hey! Hang on! Do your best in everything!" Yeah, I don't want any regret, that's y i put 100% effort in everything i did.

Some thought I am such a stupid idiot for working so hard yet getting so little paid. Hey, the rewards i got cannot be judged by merely look at my bank book! I must say, the experience and people I met are my greatest gift! I really appreciate it! You know, I am always so happy and enjoy to work in this kind of restaurant. Bringing the joy to the customers, and watching them so satisfied with everything gives me a lot of satisfaction. Although it's stressful to think of promotion to increase the daily sales, yet the joy when seeing the sales are getting picked up was indescribable. I love the challenge, although it sucks out my energy. I don't really mind, as long as I could see my effort paid off. As I say, I would like to see how far I could go and I will definitely put my 100% effort in whatever I am doing right now.

There are a lot of unbearables to leave here, I am sure I will. Yet, I miss my family and friends in Malaysia. They are so sweet and so caring towards me. I love you guys! My love towards them will always bring me back...no matter how far I go.

Anyway, this is only the starting point...I have a long way to go! Keep it up!

Cheers!

4 comments:

笨雞 said...

'Some thought I am such a stupid idiot for working so hard yet getting so little paid. Hey, the rewards i got cannot be judged by merely look at my bank book!'
totally agree with this.
cheers!

Shilei said...

hey! thanks!

Anonymous said...

figure in bank book is a motivation but savoir faire you earn is satisfaction.

Dover said...

Man cannot live on good feeling nor satisfaction alone.
All in balance. Sometimes the balance is not there, not even attainable. One must carefully judge reality and fantasy.