Sunday, February 3, 2008

the impact of working to me

Start counting, i have been working for one month at chinoz. It's an fresh and good experience for me, no doubt. But i have to admit working while studying beyond the home town has much changed my point of view and some habits.

Thrift = Stingy? Ever since i worked, i feel every single 10cent coin has its value, which i often ignored in the past. After working, i know each cent was hard to earn. I have to support my own living cost at hostel while staying at college. No more pocket money from dad. No more delicious, scrumptious, nutritious and most importantly, FREE mum cooked meal. Everything is money, money and more money. Money is vital!

So, i have learnt how to save money...Bring lunch box of bread to work. Never bring wallet while 'shopping' during lunch break. If still need some food to satisfy satiety, go to shopping mall to TEST those food sample. Eat only vegetables and rice at economic rice stall. Take UPM commuter bus instead of RapidKL.

Am i really lack of money until have to be that extent? Actually, personally think saving money is everybody's responsibility. Thrift is a moral value. Only then, we can use those we saved to do more meaningful things. What is meaningful to me? My family comes to my priority. Then, to satisfy me, nothing is better then traveling! To spend money in traveling in those places i fancy so many years is worthy! To be a traveler is always my driving force in doing everything! Financial, knowledges, appearance, mental and physical strengths...all of these are to be upgraded keenly!

Next, working makes me valuing time more! Once i read from a book, a busier person can accomplish more things. Hopefully i can strive in this busy yet contented period.

I need motivation. Working is a motivation. I keep reminding myself how crucial study is since i have seen the working reality. Education no doubt plays a significant part in promotion and salary besides experience.

However, it's tiring especially i have to prepare tests and activities in school. Regard it as a challenge...i can make it, can't i?

Count down of going home : 13hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, did i tel u b4? u really hav to hav a chat box at yr blog so tat we, as visitors, can leave our msgs to u ma..
if nex time i come here n c no chat box, i promise, i ll delete yr blog from my bookmark.. hihi..