Friday, February 1, 2008

One week break is coming!!!

The long waiting friday is finally arrived!!! There is a festival called Good Friday, to me, today is my Good Friday, after a week of stress and hassle.

This morning, yimiao and i went to bakery to make the final frosting of our cakes. It was the first time for all our group members to make a proper cake. 5 types of bakery we were supposed to make: choc fudge cake, fudge cake (light), choc coconut candy, American choc cake, choc brownies...

Well, everything comes smoothly. I feel so relaxed, carefree...only thing is tomorrow have to go out by 7am, start working at 8am...there will be a function held at chinoz. Gosh, must be a busy day tomorrow!

Anyway, the test is finished. I am not satisfied with my performance on halal food and food preparation paper...I think i should study harder in order to get better result.

Now, one week break! It is the time for family and friends reunion! It is also a time for me to catch up some subjects...

Let's be a high achiever!

No comments: