Sunday, February 10, 2008

Time to Say Goodbye

Chinese new year=Feasting!

I can't help keep stuffing my stomach with lots and lots and lots of things...cookies, especially!
I love cookies, non-stop-eating-journey has been started since the new year eve...my parents are the most responsible tour-guide! My mum is a great cook in making oriental food! Wow, believe me, once gets started, you really can't stop your mouth! But it's very hard to my stomoch, she is suffering while my mouth is enjoying much! Dear stomach, so sorry...I will treat you better, starting from tomorrow...Maybe you need a rest...

My mind also needs a rest. To be with friends one of the best things to be cheered in the new year holidays! My motivation, my drive, comes from them.

Always, my mind is drifted to some where...to where i love the most! Most of the time, i will recall the times when i enjoyed the most. My beloved sea, surf, turtle...i miss all those things. Emptiness, this is what i feel nowadays in my heart. The happiest moment, the most contented moment, when can i see them again, feel them again?

How many things and person should i say goodbye? I enjoy to be alone, turning on the music to the loudest, imagine those things i love the most...kind of meditation, i guess.

What you imagine to be, you will be that! Is it so? Say goodbye to the old, unmotivated myself, welcome the new yet full of energy and confidence me!

Try everything. Never afraid! Face everything with the widest smile!

No comments: