Saturday, August 2, 2008

Badminton


Again, we won! Our College moved into semi-final!

I played 3rd single, the key player for the match...i was very lucky in this tournament so far, the victory always stands beside me. Thank God!

We are a team. I enjoyed the cheer from the crowd, yelled my name and gave me support continuously! Thanks to everyone of kolej14! You all are just the best! I promise i will humbly improve my skill and follow your guidance, try my best and focus on every game!

Flashing back...when i was about 5 y/o, dad always brought me to the badminton court to see their game. Then i was always playing at the side, enjoy myself. Then, mum always played with us in front of the house in the evening, when there were not so windy...Sweet memory...

Then, in my Form6, i knew a bunch of guys who played badminton regularly. I became one the member...although i was not really as good as them. However, it was my best time to practice and enjoy! The friendship...everlasting, i wish. Just wondering, when could all of these old friends gather and play the game again? When is the 'next time'? I do really miss the old days...maybe, now, everyone is different, with different skill...but who cares? The most important thing is ENJOY THE GAME!

I will try my best in the coming match...wish me good luck!

No comments: