Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mark your life

very unusually, now i am still awake...(1.50am)...

We won! Our college team just finished our semi final badminton match. Now we are moving into the final, which is tomorrow (more precisely, today) 5pm. I have been enjoyed so much in the tournament...we have come so far, we have reach here...as last year, the moment of the final match is still fresh in my mind...i was the last single, playing the determining last game, the struggling, the sportmanship, i will never ever forger...

again, history is going to repeat. we still, facing our traditional opponent, kolej 6, who would be the winner? everything is unknown...

anyway, at least we have accomplished our mission - moving into the final...

I can say i am so enjoyed all through the tournament. As if I have found myself, I used to be as active person...due to real life pressure, i have been captivated in the cage. Only sport, i found the exit and escape! I don't want it to be finished...to end...in the tournament, i met few more new friends, hopefully we could continue our friendship via playing badminton in the free times! Looking forward to it...

Having the enjoyable, memorable life!
Mark your life!

No comments: