Monday, August 25, 2008

Let's be courageous, Ting and Hwa


Another Monday is coming!

After 3days of non-stop eating and playing, i feel more motivated to plunge into my studies rather than the enthralment of non-stop making fun! As the eldest sis, i can always find motivation from my 2 younger sis, i have to always set role model for them. I always want to share my joy with them.

However, i realized my temper is always not good. I can be irritated easily due to small thing. It is really important for me to ease down, take everything easy...so, dear sis, if i have thrown tantrum to u all please forgive me and please remind me for the next time, if any...

It's time for us to study hard and do what are we supposed to do...let's hold your head high and face any challenge ahead!

No comments: