Tuesday, December 23, 2008

bread baker

Recently have been keen in making bread.

Yes, it is BREAD. I have been intending to try on the home-made bread since one year ago. Finally in this holiday, i worked it out! My first trial was the sweet bun without any filling. It turned out not bad, at least for a first timer (according to my mum). Well, the good beginning injected motivation into me.

I kept on trying, pandan bun, peanut butter bun, and the most recent peanut sweet bun. The buns are tough, not that kind of soft and fluffy which some of u might think. But the taste is there, only the texture, might need some improvement.

I try to figure out the reason. Searching online, finding different recipe, asking around for suggestion...still have no a better idea...

anyone, welcome any suggestion for making softer bread.

thank u!

No comments: