Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happiness

Each time passes by the bakery shop, smelling the freshly baked bread, couldn't help, i feel it was a kind of happiness, isn't it? Many of the times, i share the thought of bakery shop=happiness with few of my friends. Just imagine, only the bakery shop with its oven, its bakeries could bring the feeling of comfort and happiness to a lost chilled lonely kid!

Planning for almost a year, today, my dream realized! I baked my bread! It was a success, i can say. The tinkle sound of the oven could trigger my excitement. The moment, open the oven, it was the satisfaction i couldn't tell.

I shared the bread with mum. We chatted, with the smell of the buttered sweet bun, with the pot of tea...we had a sweet evening! It was happiness, wasn't it?

I wish, deeply wish, i could bring happiness to people around me. I can do it, can't I?

No comments: