Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yes Man!

As year 2008 comes to a close, it's time for many of us to make resolutions for the coming 2009.

Still weaving my dreams, without any practical movements to realize it. It has always my character shortcoming!

Thanks to CY, recommended the movie "Yes Man", starring by Jim Carey, to us. Funny yet meaningful! I feel it was a great movie to end my 2008, as it brings some enlightenments!

As i living out from home, to keep myself from any 'trouble', most of the time, i would say "No" to any offer. U know, shunning from the outside world, rather keeping myself 'safely' in the room, in front of the computer. As time passes by, the enthusiasm seems flying away. The so called 'dreams' have become the visionary hope, couldn't be reached.

I still remember Allison saying, "Life is a playground." Who says not? Just keep myself playful! I love the nifty me!

The successes u reap in life are the results of the positive energy and hard work that you have sown in the past - a past that you can begin forming immediately!

No comments: