Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Accumulated excitement ignites!

My stress has been abandon since the last sunday, after the statistics test. Mathematics subjects used to my nightmares. I dislike math yet enjoy the challenge it provides...it's a relief, after the test. Anyway, i admit my pressure is due to my high expectation to myself...

Then, it was such a good news to me that i finally realized my wish - successfully changed to single room during next semester! Finally i do not have to squeeze myself into the cubicle with other 3 persons, sometimes even more! I can switch off the light whenever i want to sleep (p/s: i usually sleep between 9-10pm). I can cook at my room without have to worry disturbing others! I can...so many freedom i can imagine...I think i am really the lonely island type person...

Next, i will be going home tomorrow! So excited! I asked Shinyi to buy authentic heongping from teluk intan, to give my dear parents to taste that! I decided to make a chocolate cake for dad, as his birthday approaching. I want to bring Shuwen to eat all the famous food in Batu Pahat, as this is her first eating visit to my dearest hometown. I have the responsibility to make her love this little town!

Just finished the French short conversation script! I enjoy learning foreign language! The learning process is always fun!

Just few days ago, read about the education system of Denmark. There is no CGPA, Gred of any exam or test. The students there only have to concern about what they like, what they are capable and what they want to learn. They listen to their heart, without comparing each other, which is massively practiced here! Personally very like the learning style of that place, focus on what we enjoy, and normally can achieve better...do not have to bother what the others say...

So, stop comparing with others. Self confidence is the essential to lead towards happiness. Paying full attention and totally enjoy every moment, it's the respect to the LIFE!

C'est la vie!

No comments: