Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Commit Suicide

Due to the approaching Test2, i have been on the unhealthy path...both mentally and physically....

In 4 days, i have drunk 4 packets of instant coffee, 3 packets of instant noodles! I can't help to continue this suicidal behaviour to keep me awake at the early morning to study......I used to wake up in the morning (about 2-3am) to study, while my roommates are sleeping. I prefer to study in the environment where nobody is round. A quiet place. That is why i choose to sleep when they awake and wake up when they sleep.

Now i am searching for the bad effects of instant noodles...oh, it leads to cancer! Everybody knows in fact. But that fact is negligible to many. It leads to obesity as the carbohydrate content is so...so high! The sodium content also significant enough to spoil our health system. I want to find more on it...print it out, paste it on the wall beside my bed. To warn me, eat more instant noodles if you want to say goodbye to every loved one soon!

Must take good care myself! It's my promise! From today onwards, no unhealthy food, more exercise...ok?

I can do it! In order to achieve so many dreams...

No comments: