Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Key

Blank...do not have any idea of what should post.

Just finished 2 papers yesterday. One of it already deducted 10marks, due to my over-confidence, never studied the question carefully. The coming paper will be statistics, on the Sunday morning...How many sweet Sunday morning have i missed? I have forgotten since when I have the hot coffee in the morning, listening to radio and reading the newspaper, then have a nice chat with my mum. Now, besides studying, i have to work. Yes, i would have a hot instant coffee mix in the morning, in the middle of mountain high notes or in front of computer. Yes, i would listen to radio via my handphone. Everything i can make for myself in order to enjoy my morning. However, one important element is absent, mum. Very frequent, i will think of my home. My batu pahat house front door key still remains in my pencil case. Every time, the key remains low profile, quietly laying in the dark case, negligible.

The key has been useless for quite some time. Even i go back home, the door remains open for me, without the necessary of using the key. Yet, it is a symbol. I often take it out and examine it. This is the most valuable key for me.

Next Wednesday, very happily announce that i would be going back home. With Shuwen, I want to show her the beauty of my hometown! Haha! I hope she won't be disappointed...anyway, cheer for home!

No comments: