Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Again, I want to run away!!!

It was a blue Monday.With 2 blows in one shot. The most, i would say, it was my 4821 first test paper - only 8/20!! It hard for me to accept it at first (the highest mark was 19/20). What's wrong with me?? How could i get this mark??

I thought i was going to let-it-go...yet whenever i think of that, there is still a pain throbbing my heart. Again, my usual run-away-from-it habit re-emerging...i don't wish to go to class, i don't wish to see other course-mates, i don't wish to do any revising...i just wish i could shut myself off!

Don't bother me.
Shutting down...

Healing.

4 comments:

小老鼠 said...

still fussing about results at this age? its ok to trouble for it, but not for a long time ok? life goes on. look forward ^^

Shilei said...

little mouse: yeah, it does make me fussing about it! but it has passed. i guess one day is not considered as a long time right? haha! u are right, life goes on. Everyday spent means we less one day in life. so, why live it miserably?

Ringpig said...

shi lei,my fst4821 get C+,my cumulative pointer nw below 3.5...but how?Our fac's subject is like tis,the onli thing u need to is accept...cheer up gal...shout with me,"so wat?"haha...

Shilei said...

ringpig: thanks! i will stay cheering up, try my best! haha!
"SO WHAT?! SO WHAT?! SO WHAT?!......" Nice shout out!