Sunday, February 22, 2009

Homing

Staying at home-homing?

No matter how far you are sailing, deep in your heart, the safe harbour remains where your family is.

Tomorrow early morning, i will be off to school again. Every 'last night' at home, I used to be sleepless, restless. My mind swirls and swirls.

I don't want to spend the last few hours at house unconsciously, every minute, every moment should be savored. I think, i write, i listen...In the few days homing, my depleting energy recharged. I want to remain who i am, afraid leaving home for too long, i will lose MY way.



Looking forward to exile, because long for home-coming.

3 comments:

wen said...

homing = restless + sleepless??
then don't homing.. come my room la~ i will let u rest + sleep =O haha

Shilei said...

wen: the restless and sleepless is wonderful la...better than sleep off the long hour and do nothing...haha!

wen said...

haha... but for me is suffering =P