Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Deep Appreciation

Early in the morning, about 6am...ym was calling...sending her concern over my traineeship in India. Really, just waken up, then a warm call was indeed really brighten up my day! Thanks ym...

Then checking my blog...saw few comments from friends about my last post...well, sorry if i let u guys worried. And i really appreciate the comments u guys left by.

Then hy called, urging me to take the injection to prevent don't-know-what disease. Thanks to hers and the reminding of Ben for fulfilling the questions i brought. And, Aba, u know who u are, really thanks a lot! So, i went to bank, to doctorS (more than one doctor) to ensure what i can do is DONE.

I am BROKE. Well, this unexpected expenses really......WOW! Firstly, the 2 months blood supplement and some stomach pills (my stomach can be upset very easily...) cost me RM250! Then, the injection of Hepatitis A is RM120!

Alright, it's all essential..At least I feel much more released and at ease now.

Unexpected surprise: meeting an old high school friend in the bank and having a nice chat with the doctor graduated from India! The doctor is kinda cute...telling me the interesting places and things to do over there...He is blowing the dark clouds which have been coanvoluted around my head away! Full of anticipation after the little chatting..haha!

Another warming call from ls. Kinda surprise! Dear, why we were conversing in full Manglish? haha! anyway, that was not the main point. The thing is i really do appreciate you and dear goddess's concern about me. I feel I am so much loved (sorry if i make ur gooseflesh rising...)

Today, i am powered up by all the encouragements. Tomorrow, another challenge for me...as i am going to jb before departing to singapore. Alright, i must be well prepared and confident in telling all the relatives there that I AM READY!

again, thanks...u all dun know how much u have been giving me...tonnes and tonnes!

1 comment:

boey said...

huh...whose name 'aba' so geli~
haha~**
take care my dear.muahx~!