Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thanks my dear coursemates

To me, i was always thinking i am so invisible in our course. Everyday, going to class, then coming back - doing my assignments, finishing them, passing them up, sitting exam...I never had really taken care of what really has happened around me, of my course, my coursemates.

But, pls, dun misunderstand! I am not saying i do not care about u guys, just I do not know all the gossips that hanging in the air all the way. So, always i am the one who to be lucky last one to know what has actually happened (usually my news would be one semester late or never get knew of it, don't be surprised!)

I do not really feel I belong to the course this well. See, I am not a good cook, not a talented foodies neither. So ending up I only pick up what interests me to study. Others, I don't really put much effort on it. Therefore, I have never felt such a belongingness in my course!

Yet, in the 23rd birthday of mine...unexpectedly, the whole day was just about my dear coursemates! They did make me touched! Actually, I am thinking, I am such a fortunate person, with so many lovely sweet coursemates! I should be satisfied!

Thanks, guys! I do always remember u all!

No comments: