Friday, October 16, 2009

Final Event: Chinese Emperor


Finally it came to our last event with the theme of Chinese Emperor.

This time, I was in charged in decoration, together with YM. I like this theme, to be frank. This time, I was really interested in searching the design books and materials in order to transform the meeting room into a fine dining hall. Running here rushing there, finding materials and of course, not to forget to grab every opportunity to take a snap!

From climbing the stairs to hang the lantern to carrying the chairs, I was really spending all my energy out! I was weary. Yet at the night, still have to wear the sweetest smile and clad in the delicate cheongsam to be the server. Luckily the ambience and costum turned my exhaustion away during that night. Enjoyed it, instead.

3 comments:

hwa said...

wow~not bad leh~
祺袍哪里找的噢?
妈妈说很适合你叻~穿到刚刚好…好“婀娜多姿”啊~哈哈~

go said...

什么娜娜多姿,腰都快断啦,haha.不过整体的装饰和表现你们还是成功的,,,,

Shilei said...

haha