Friday, October 2, 2009

Nostalgia of Campus Life (Food Study)

Finally, I am in the count-down period of my campus life.

Looking through the photos in the folder - campus life. Indeed, there are bunch of memories. It's fate to let all of us met, guys, cherish it. Do I? Yes I do.

Sometimes, I'd complain, about my boredom in campus, about my lacking of interest in the studies...But according to my friends, "You are the one who complained the most but enjoyed the most!" Try to ponder to it, was I? Am I? Flashing back, it was wonderful.

So much nostalgia...all the way since I stepped into the gate of UPM...

Some random group picturesStill remember it? we WERE CCC14! 14 Superstar!

Remember those times, we danced a lot. lol!

At Kluang, before departing to Tioman Island

08 Chinese New Year picture at Serumpun Cafe

Boey's Birthday at Secret Recipe

Wonderful time at look-out point.

Mountain Climbing with coursemates 08

Kuantan Trip with the most friendly host, Sentien

Food Fair (Seed Power) 08

Birthday Celebratio for Gy, Chan and LG, 08

Dear coursemate Joanne's Wedding Dinner

KLIA Visit

Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner 09

Celebration of PeiNee's birthday and group gathering with dear CV

Coursenight 09

Culinary Competition 09

Japanese Chusooku 09

Course trip to Cameron Highland, 09

I only have limited photos and gatherings with coursemates, yet it was still a beautiful memory...

No comments: