Friday, October 23, 2009

Words of Mouth

What is the mega production of our course? I could only say: gossips!

Gossip girls? Is it trendy to be a part of it? You know, there are lots of fear and disgust to this kind of behavior, though in the surface, people laugh and keep talking...Faked!

I fed up of my course. Part of it because of the overwhelmed gossips and rumors. I stood aside, try to be the outsider. Once a while, eavesdropped sth, all I felt was...(shaking head).

Why? If you really involve yourselves in this environment, it is suffocating, I assure you. Some says, we are the devil. All of us are the demons! To a certain extent, I agree. In the hell, you need skill to survive.

Some collapsed. Word, with an 's' becomes SWORD. The blade bleeds you. One cut, two cut...freshly cut open your vein. Consciously, seeing the blood oozes out, suffering the pain.

I am not as holy or silent as some might think. I also have my own detest. I will voice out when the time comes. Just, to minimize the chaos which already frustrated a lot of people, I chose to stand aside.

Already, there are many victims, whom I saw, crying, sighing. Many are disappointed. Many are running. Many are just saying, there is no belongingness AT ALL.

Indeed. In the meantime hearing gossip of XYZ, you do not know when things about yours become the topic next time, from the mouth of others. In the meantime expressing some kind of feelings, you do not know what comments would be given or what you expressed has been twisted to another story...

I'm leaving the hell. Yet unbearable, kind of, still a bit lingering. The group of demons, i will still remember them. Demons could be cute and sincere, perhaps, they just do not know how to reduce the harm to others. As long as you know how to protect yourself, they are still angel-like.

Thank you. This place has armoured me.

9 comments:

Meringue said...

since you already start this topic here, i would like to know who you meant!

Christine said...

i would like to know too. hope u could tell us. im curious

Shilei said...

U mean the victims or the angel-like demons?

Sometimes, harsh words are not really bearable for everybody. Some will carry it hard in their heart.

講者無心,聽者有意。

Meringue said...

both i also interested to know

Shilei said...

i m not really specifically indicating someone, so dun worry, nobody is blamed.

Just wish those who have been hurt could recover soon. dun wish to rub the salt on the cut really...

frankly saying, no one has the heart to really hurt the others. so, rule number one: know how to protect yourself.

Let bygones be bygones. Wind blows it away...

Meringue said...

actually who is the person, for me, is not that important. i dun care. but i wonder, are you really fed up with this course? ok, before that, you show your appreciation and happiness with your coursemates. but now, you say you are leaving hell. i will guess that you are also part of the "fake" person (or may be that is what you meant 'technique' to survive)

mb you will think that we are over react with this blog. but i can tell you, i'm also your coursemate, i cant bear this feeling...

Christine said...

we are not worried and it doesn't matter who is it to be blame.since the story is out,what the difference of exposing the names. the so called angel-like demon might want to know who is she/he. they might want a change since you are voicing out for the hurtful wan.

'thanks' for being so straight forward that all this while you are tortured all this while. since the story is out, let be frank then. no matter who you are mentioning, he/she is our coursemates

瑜珺 said...

Hm....i dunno wat to say actually..
After i read tis blog, i feel like quite dissapointed...
I m not going to side anyone but i would like to say that i really love my course from the first day i come in UPM. This feeling doesn't change n going stronger n stronger...I going to miss everything, everyone and every memory we have in our course..
Yuan Fen bring us here in one roof, we met each other, chat with each other, play with each other, eat with each other, enjoy with each other, work with each other and gossips with each other...nothing gonna changes time that we pass..i really proud of my course.

I love u all my course mate..
How good if cv is with us rite nw...taking photo n gathering with us..i miss him a lot..

My lovely course mate, the where we fall down, the where we learn n grow. Life is always full of happiness, sad, unwilling, challenge and so on..I would like to say that gossips is one way of express ur feeling. Dun keep everything in ur heart. However, if someone get hurt due to gossips, he/she have to take it as learning point, what go wrong that make other people gossips you?
However, those people that involve in gossips also need some control so that things dun go too bad.
Come on my friends...be stronger and brave to face the gossips.. i believe the gossips is just small part of our life...It would be more seriuos outside UPM. If u think it is annoying u, so just ignore it...

I deeply believe that our course not only produce gossips... there are a lot of things we get from here..Just think about it... Take it easy girl...

From,
Lee Gang

Shilei said...

guys, it has been a while since i last post it. I have been quitting from blogging since then.

First of all, i am not really that annoyed by those gossips. Just that time, I was flared up by someone, who got hurt and thought all of you should know, there should always a limit.

I m still missing those days, when all of us are laughing together, having fun...I did enjoy, no fake, it's real. I cross my heart and swear!!

Dissapointed, it's the words i heard from you. Me too, dissapointed.

Maybe some of u have misunderstood some parts of this blog...maybe i have used the wrong words to express...but i do not ever hate anyone of you. Just sometimes, i hate this course, for learning all those stuffs which i do not interested at all!! i hate the course it mostly my own problem...not yours...

My intention was to let you all know how strong was the power of gossiping and wish tolerance could be existed.

I was sorry if i have hurt someone. But i am hurt (by those harsh words, again).

Healing now...

Just wish you guys could have a deep thought. I do not ever have the intention to criticize someone or any particular matter.

It just a general article.

With using the "cute, angel-like, sincere" words, no sarcasm, it's true.