Saturday, March 7, 2009

Empty sick week

Very soon, another one week flied. I hate myself during this week, practically doing nothing. Unwell. Physically and mentally.

First of all, it was the cold. Although it did come better, i m still suffering it now. Tired, bone pain all the days...
Then, it was the internet connectivity bothered me. Always, i could not access to blogspot and mailbox during the night (which i am free basically)...it frustrated me. So i have to get up as early as 3am in the morning in order to get things done. It made me a sleeping worm during the afternoon, i was the black eye lazy bug during the afternoon lab!

I felt dispirited. Especially on any project or team work. Just wish to shut myself from others, alone. I still have so many things to do, paperworks and literature finding and reading. Most of the time, i just left those aside and immersed in the movies and pet society. Running away from the reality.

I knew i couldnt be like this. Hopefully this weekend going back home i could be better.
Wish me luck!

No comments: