Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Ending

This semester, as I expected, it's interesting.

Much of it because of our marketing project. We are given the opportunity to start our own business, doing sales and EARN PROFITS!!!

I have to say, I have endured a lot along this project...At first, I was so excited and ambitious - planning a lot of strategies. Later part, my ambition was just like rolling from the Himalaya peak. Due to my personal perception...the kind of feeling of not being valued in a team. The kind of feeling of not being appreciated. So, in order to avoid any face-to-face quarrel, I moved back. Rather than fire up, why not just standing aside...Then it made me more and more frustrated...more and more deserted...

Frankly, I did blame others, blame myself...self-pity with gallons of tears shed. What a sad picture - a gloomy girl curling in the corner, trembling with kind of hatred and sadness which thought to be unknown to anybody else...

It cannot be like this! It's supposed to be a fun learning! I know, self-pitying only makes matter worse. Brace myself up! This is the only thing. Try to communicate. Try to think from different perspective. Try to give in. There are just so many to be listed...

Finally, it's almost over, in this week. I wish it is a happy ending.

2 comments:

ô LoOi LoOi ô said...

Nice blog you have :)

btw, You are linked =)

I do understand how you feel about doing a group project and stuff, I faced it so many times, all these years *lols, sounds like an super old lady :P* But yea, i have been joining sooooo many organisations during study years, from primary to now. of coz when these kinda things happened in the past, i wouldn't even know how to handle and juggle btw getting involve in the arguments or to keep my mouth shut. But as experiences gained, one very important thing I learned was, to learn when to be silent. In times when I do see that there is no point in fighting for what I believe, I choose to back off, not because of lacking guards, but for god seek, Peace~ haha...

So yea, so long you don't harm people I think it's perfectly fine :) I mean, for ME lar~ :D haha..

Cu in class next week :D

Take care~ Hugz*

Shilei said...

Szelooi: so surprised seeing your comment! greatest thanks for it! hugs!

Haha. Absolutely u are right. sometimes remain silent is the only way to avoid any quarrel and unhappiness. yet have to keep ourselves cool and not holding the grudge throughout the time...get old easily, haha!

anyway, one term: take it easy!