Sunday, March 22, 2009

Soloist

If the life is an opern, mine would be dominated by solo...


Seeing my friends, always hanging out with coursemates, friends. Life is never be alone. Yet, I regard myself is quite deserted. Most of the times, I do enjoy the solitariness. But sometimes, the silence is roaring until I could no longer bear it, deafening!


So some say, I am independent. I do not deny. Somehow it is always my pride doesn't allow me to ask for any favour! But i would say, there are pro and con...Most of my friends, they always stick together. Doing things together. So the life of them are much depend to one another, influene one another. This is what i am afraid of!

In order to stand out from those troubles which often occur among a group of people, i solitude myself. There are so many awful things which i saw, between people, talking bad, back-stabbing...scary...! In the end, i purposely keep a distance from others. Keeping myself safe.

Hiding inside my own shell. Isn't it a coward? Anyway, the existence of me doesn't carry much meaning, to them...I rather be alone, instead of waltzing in a masquerade.

2 comments:

BeNC said...

I like to hang out with friends, while keep things to myself at certain times.

But the odd thing is, one always need at least a companion besides, and no one in this world does not need companion. Even Tom Hanks in Cast Away needs to make another virtual friend out of an unwanted coconut shell.

But things such as back-stabbing, complicated human relationship... I reckon, those are things which are sometimes inevitable, but at the same time, these are the moments for us to learn more things which we would not have learn in school. The only important thing is that, we lay back, and not participating during back-stabbing sessions.

By the way, I like to waltz :) Particularly with the song "Masquerade", it just seems to be so magnificent when I watched Phantom of The Opera :)

Shilei said...

ben: thanks for your comment. I like Phantom of The Opera a lot too! The lonely Phantom is a typical sad story of being solitude...

Yup, just keep a balance btw socializing and solitarity is just nice.

Cheers!