Monday, May 18, 2009

Dance

I decided to follow my heart, since I always want to learn something about dancing. Thus, this trip must not be excluded from dancing as well. Has been signing up for a dancing class, instructed by an experienced and wise guru.

While dancing, it as if tunnelling me to another world, another dimension, where I enjoy so much. I feel I am closer to my soul. Everytime I dance, the objects surrounded me transform, they are all beautiful.

Instead of hanging around with friends and chatting at the cafe and shopping at the malls, I prefer to be mesmerized into the music and movements.

Being objective. Set your goal and focus on your goal. Others which would distract you from the goal, reject it gracefully...Well, this is only a statement. How to honestly tell the others: Sorry I do not enjoy that, sorry I do not like it...? We are taught all the way long to appreciate everything, to be polite. Until, most of the time, we are just too polite to say NO. We are into the business we do not really like or enjoy. And then, a person full of regeret and remorse and depress and indigence in mind causing hatred and low in productivity. Everyday passing by, sun rise and set, what we have done in the midst of it?

Anyway, we need certain social life...picture with aiesecers...


No comments: