Monday, May 4, 2009

Departing

There was a very strange feeling before departing...I was at the house warming party of cousin at JB the previous night. Having such a warm gathering with dear cousins. I learnt to play mahjong, magic cube from them! haha!

Then the feeling of sticking together with them started to get intensive. I've had the reluctance to leave. Leave to the unknown...

The night, spending a lot of hours in re-packing my luggage. 5th aunt has a lots of traveling experience, has been giving me lots of advice in packing luggage...then i realized, it is such a big challenge!

The early morning, taking the first bus to Changi Airport with dad.

There i fly...Elaine and i - posing in the plane.
Breakfast in the plane.Lunch in plane

There i go...See u in 2 months later!

1 comment:

wen said...

shi lei~~ i will fly in two more days~~ excited + worries :S
I just settled my visa :O

p/s: miss you~ take care ya~~!!!