Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good-bye Guruji

Almost 2 months I was away from home, it's time to face the reality I am going home, not in my dream anymore.

Last Sunday I attended my last dancing class. I already picked up the whole folk song, Dhitang Dhitang. Nevertheless I still need a lot of practice on my own to polish my postures and movements, to make it perfect. I desperately love it. I told Guruji (Ms Nandini Sinha), every Sunday was the day I looked forward. I love to learn dancing from her. Her senior student, Kalyani, a graceful and beautiful dancer, always being there to guide me, with lots of love and patience. I enjoy the duet dancing with Kalyani, she always brought up the happiness and joy of the song!

In the end of my last session, we took pictures and video. It was such a moment which I always tried to avoid. I love them! I do not bear to say good-bye... Tears welling up in my eyes, I tried my hardest not to let it dropping.

Guruji has inpired me about the passion of dancing. There are so many possibilities out there...never give up what you love, fight for it!

Good-bye, dear Guruji and Kalyani! All the best!

As I walking out from the doorway, I could bear it no more...tears bursting out finally...out of gratefulness.

No comments: