Thursday, June 11, 2009

Number with Feeling

35, 36, 37, 38...

As the number increasing, they get more and more excited, enthralled. Result oriented, number oriented...Each number represents one participant.

Since when, I have been becoming a number. I am not aware which number is me (it doesn't really matter, since every number is only a symbol), yet I know I am just a number, just a part of their project.

Human relationship is always complicated, with emotional nuances. Being a number, SINCERITY and TRUST and PROMISES and RESPECT are NONSENCE.

Fortunately I have self-acknowledgement, as I am a human being constituted of flesh and blood. I know where I stand, I shall not pretend to be a happy number, but I will be a happy me, in my own way!

P/S: I am blessed as there are more people here with brighter eyes, treat us as real individual with own characteristics. So, for those whose eyes being blind-folded by the handkerchief of "achievement in numbers", who cares?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said. Take care my friend.

go said...

cake not boll....hahaha.........