Thursday, June 18, 2009

Upset stomach

1.26am - humid surrouding, sweating, drying throat, heart thumping unvoluntarily, suffocating...I really feel very hard to breath in this damp weather. Every inhalation brings the uncomfortable feeling of my stomach.

Honestly, I am not feeling well. In this early hour, I just taken a bath, with the fragrance of shampoo and lotion lingering around.

Another sleepless night. I thought of going out for a walk yet the main door for the flat was locked by the caretaker. I thought of sitting at the balcony to enjoy the breeze yet the mosquitoes were jealous to share the limited wind with me. I thought of calling somebody to chat yet everybody was asleep in this hour. What can I do? Luckily I have my loyal Dell, who is always there for me.

I have experienced a bad day previously, vomitting and dizziness. Now, I still have the funny feeling inside my stomach. Every thought of the food here fills me with nausea. I miss the mee soup in Malaysia. I miss my mum's bland yet delicious food.

People said, when you are sick, you miss home the most. Now I am experiencing it...I couldn't wait to go back HOME.

2 comments:

诗婷 said...

take care ya...

hwa said...

take care too...