Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sleepless night scratch...

10 more working days. 18 days more staying at Kolkata.
Deep in my heart, I really appreciate the kindness of Mr. Amitava to accept us as trainees. He has given us the utmost help in either logding, working, leisure and everything here. Although we are not like other interns from other countries (I have to say a Malaysian youth like me is quite different from people from other countries). Sometimes, I wonder I am too serious, too obedient, too conservative, too naive, as a youth. Perhaps I should have gone miles beyond, I should have done more.
In my daily routine, flashing back, it is always Mon-Fri class, the only leisure is onlining and swimming. Immersing in the night time movies/drama series which the characters were having fantasy besides normal life. Sounds bored, right? No wonder people here will think we are nerds, too dull to hang around with. I could not agree more. Socialize. This is the word. Are more and more youths lack of the skill in socializing? We stick with our best friends all the time, our social circle could hardly expand. Normalizing..We felt comfortable with the normal lifestyle.
Honestly I felt quite uncomfortable in mixing around with people from different background and chatting in nonsense and without knowing what is the purpose of spending the time with them (again, a confession of a nerd!). All I prefer is simple life, maybe building stronger relationship with people who I fond of. But not hanging around aimlessly, just for killing time. Socialize for the sake of socializing, is it true and practical?
Confused. Yet again, I decided to keep my confusion back safely in the Pandora's Box, remained un-opened.

No comments: