Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Neighbourhood


It was such a pleasant night. We have visited our neighbour, Banerjee's Family.
There are 4 of them. I found it was so joyful to be able to talk to the both sisters of Banerjee, Tiyana and Tithi. They are almost the same age with us. This made our conversation fun and non-stop! We met their parents, we will so welcomed. I have a warm family feeling. It was so nice!
We talked so much, from around 7pm until midnight...chatting and laughing...from India to Malaysia, from politic to economy, from studies to relationship, from food to language, from sport to dance...
Normally I will sleep at 10-11pm, but today was just not feeling glanto (tired) at all. I felt so happy to be able to stay at their house. It was a home-stay kind of feeling. Maybe I truly miss home, miss the way to be taken care as child, miss the fights and jokes with my sisters, miss the time I could simply throw my tantrum at house...Too much of missings. To me, no matter where I go, my family remains the utmost important part inside of me. I couldn't make myself stop missing them. Yet, this doesn't stop me from going away from home. Going away makes you more appreciate what you have, yourself, your family, your country...

2 comments:

go said...

好鄰居

Shilei said...

对咯!他们真的是好邻居!安蒂很照顾我们,把我当成自己女儿一样疼爱!哈哈!