Friday, August 7, 2009

A night of escape

Another night of relax, after the whole day of mess!

Helped out in the kitchen, finding, carrying, arranging the chinawares. But it was fun as our leader, Ida was showing her professionalism in leading. I worked comfortably with the whole service team. Since we have agreed to be one of team, no matter how heavy the plates, we are willing to carry. However, I feel very sorry for Ida...due to the preparation of competition, I have to lack out from some work...leaving the whole team heavier work load to finish, in a situation where they already short of manpower...so sorry about that.

Then, my whole mind was occupied with the competition. The recipe, the ingredients, the method, the schedule of practicing, the theme, the way to present...people say, if you want to get rid of your worries, do something! Take action! So......

Purchasing, here we go! One major step in order to get what we want for the dish!

Jusco was a magical place! Although we have been in the whole day class and mindful of things, once entering it, we feel fresh and cheerful! Is it because of the air-con? The shopping people there? The variety of colorful products? I still couldn't figure out WHY! 3 of us were so enjoying the shopping! We argued, joked, searched, shouted, complaint...Gosh, 3 women indeed can form a pasar!!三條水

Over all, we have done over hundred ringgit shopping. I couldn't describe how satisfied and how joyful I was when I saw all this in the trolley! (something wrong in my mind...not my belongings anyway...)


I guess everyone loves to shop, loves to use money to exchange THINGS back. Just due to the constraint of finance, we tend to limit ourselves, not buying this not buying that...

A night of escape, I would say...Thanks YM and ST!

No comments: