Friday, August 7, 2009

Take Care of Your Health

Came back from Food Fair 09. Thanks Shuwen for inviting me going with her, or else I don't think I would be going.

The stalls, as heard, only a few. But I could see the professionalism from it. Passing every stall, from nutritional products to favourite fast foods. There are students promoting eagerly, assisting the supplier. The enthusiasm shown (at least in the one hour when I was there) was encouraging!

Few stall really occupied with knowledgable employer to give us good explaination of their products. I admit learning something from it, esp from the Miss Yakult. Lol!

Few thoughts arised after visiting. My health really worrries me. The getting frequent gastric problem really put me into pain nowadays. I have made a promise: avoid strong flavored food, try to find myself the 'healthy' food to eat. But lately, I was always working in the kitchen. The timing of eating was a mess! I really gotta take good care of it. Then, keep myself from worrying too much. Too much pressure would make the matter worse.

I know that...I know that...It's all about applying what I know.

4 comments:

wen said...

shilei, your welcome XD hahaha buy yakult to drink then~ haha

wen said...

oh ya~ lei... u see this blog >> http://myamazingfact.blogspot.com/ not bad!

Shilei said...

thx wen!!!

:-)

go said...

第一道名为人参果,第二道〝茫洋中的一条船〞第三样是〝雪里红〞第四样是〝沙漠中的一棵草〞,,,,哈哈,,恭喜你们了