Monday, July 20, 2009

Classroom Decoration Competition

Back to Batu Pahat, as my sis's school, Chinese High School was having its open day for the Classroom Decoration Competition.

I m always amazed by the ability and talent of the students there. Even now...



This two are the wall painting of my sis's classroom. Their theme is ILLUSION VS REALITY. Nice Theme...as the wall of the reality breaks, comes the beautiful illusion...I love it. Frankly, I m proud of her!

This is the wall painting of the famous celebrity, be it politician (very obviously, Barack Obama), scientist (Stephen Hawkings), athletes etc...



This two are among my favorites. The classroom was decorated as the old time pub...Cowboys...See the gun? It was hand-made also...

Look carefully...This is one of the oldest street in Batu Pahat Town. It brings so much memory...so real, so old...

In the open area...Various of sculptures and structures are made. The Station of Happiness. I like the cute dear train...

Audio Jungle...

Wall E?

This one...humankind is struggling in the intruding matrix world...though it's not that delicate, but the theme, attracted me!
There are even more nice paintings and sculptures. Too bad my camera was running out of battery...Anyway, I was really amazed, once again. I like the culture of the school. The students are exposed to more, other than academy...I can always feel the vibrancy of them in the school...It's indeed a cool place in nurturing the future generation!!!

10 comments:

Ringpig said...

those walls r really fantastic...wow...

go said...

的确昼得很好.我喜欢那隻老虎,,哗..你好像胖些了,,,,,

goi said...

你应该学他表情动作一样拍嘛,右手缩起左手伸出臉部兇巴巴的,臉黑黑,神神秘秘的样子,怪神气叻,,,,,.

hwa said...

haha~not bad leh~

Shilei said...

ring: yup..indeed!

papa: 我也向學它,但是人太多不好意思啦!哈哈!天啊!看來我要減肥了!

hwa: too bad you are not in the photo...

go said...

你没有资格減肥.

hwa said...

好消息哦~
今天公布成绩
我们班拿第一名了哦~~~
哈哈!

Shilei said...

hwa: congratulations!!! haha!!! really so happy to hear that!!!

wen said...

shilei!!! i missed it this time huh? i still remember last time u brought me to the school~ haha...
I really amazed by those mural painting~~~!!! very nice la~ great job!!

hwa said...

thank u!!!
we will have a party this saturday night o~
but dunno want go or not leh~
yesterday had a competition of volleyball...
but we lost
tomorrow will one more
gambateh me lah~!
haha