Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where is the saver of money?

People around me sure sick of my sigh, "I have never felt as poor as now!"

A savvy like me, why reaching such a tragic stage? Isn't ptptn will be banking in around RM2000 to my account this semester? Yes, it did. Then?


1. the installment of my insurans already used up 1/3 of it.

2. my payment of the orthodontics

3. the fees, fees, and fees...(RM 50, 60, 100...)


Some might say, you deserve it. Why never consider carefully before you agree for a long term "debt"?


Debt = Investment?


Some cheer me up, " Never mind, you can always earn back!"


Earn back? How to do it in short term?


I always feel ashamed to get money from parents since they are not financially well-to-do. When I go back home, dad or mum will bring me to somewhere to eat, to enjoy. But I don't really dare to request much...I wanted to cook something special or bring them to somewhere unique, but all due to lack of $$, I gave up those ideas.


Experience needs money to realize. People will say, you can be poor financially but cannot poor in mind! How to rich the mind? Money is one of the criteria to achieve it.


Anyway, I m trying not to worry so much about it. Money can always earn back! cheers!


No comments: