Friday, July 24, 2009

First Try

Today was another fruitful day with a lot of tryings.

Has been a long time haven't been going for outing with friends. Today, under the name of purchasing the ingredients for the competition, I've had the opportunity to go out with dear teammates!

I'm not going to say what we bought or done was successful. It was failed trying in fact. Yet I was happy. I've learnt more than that!
Previously somebody told me, we can simply learn from ANYBODY. Indeed everyone has specialty which is so unique and worth to learn from.


1. Our group leader ST. She was troubled with personal problems as well as the heavy task in this semester. Yet she was still so cool and be mindful especially in purchasing. She would make sure everything we purchased was really the ingredients we would be using. You know, girls will lose kind of mind/sense during shopping. In this time, she would remind us about the budget and again repeated the recipe we chose.


2. FS, I would call him as one of our advisor. As he was going to give some opinions on their event foods, I was listening and learning. He really knew a lot of things (or perhaps I am too ignorant about EVERYTHING...) To him, I have nothing to say but SALUTE!


3. Last but not least, my motivator, Ms Miao! All of us know she was undergoing an operation last semester break due to an accident. She is facing difficulty in walking, crippling in fact. What really impressed me was she has never given up. The white flag would never be shown on her side!! As her name, she was so determined. I seldom heard any complaints from her. She knew her limit but she was never afraid to try! She is always the happy and helpful "shui" (fellow) among us!


ME? I am not sure what is my role among them. But, I'm really glad I have such a great teammates. The result is not a real matter to us. What is the most important is, we must try our hardest to learn, and enjoy the process!

One more thing: I should have thanked dear PN, JL and MH. Thanks for their testing and opinions! Appreciate them!

No comments: