Sunday, July 12, 2009

A part-timer

After two days of working, now it's time back to my lovely warm room to enjoy my FREE time.
There are few benefits to work:

1. Prevent getting bored (staying alone at the hostel leads to self-destructive thinking, believe me!)

2. Meet old friends (supermarket is always a place for people to hang around during weekends, bumped into my dear old roommate, what a surprise!)

3. Meet new friends (other promoters, employees are targets to talk to while working..make friend with customers? who say it is impossible!)

4. Free testing of different products UNSTOPPABLY (when manager is not supervising, it's time for us to sneak around to curi curi makan!)

5. Get to know the current cheapest price of different products (for the thrifty me, of course i want to check which product is with the best bargain!)

6. Money! Money! (this is the MAIN reason i go to work basically...the situation is: I m broke!! I really need to raise the fund for my next trip...)

The most frequent questions people asked me:
Oh, you are doing orthodontics! How much is it? How long will it take? Is it painful?

In fact my teeth can often be the topic to chat about! LOL!

5 comments:

boey said...

hehe^^hope u had a nice and happy experience~!lolx

Shilei said...

haha! ok la! quite relax lo!

but the thing is i did not bring all the products back, just leave it there...every person was saying different things, some said keeping there, some said bringing home. really confusing...how can i take the whole carton back to upm?? weird...

诗婷 said...

yes agree...
haha !

Jess said...

hey there~
where were you working? hehe..
perhaps, ask the agent to get the best idea? hehe..
anyway, will get u updated if i ever has any to intro to u ya~ ^^

Shilei said...

ting: which one u're agree with?
jess: as promoter la...fund raising now...any job pls let me know. thanks dear!