Monday, July 13, 2009

Where is the Justice?

I was so SHOCKED! At first when I received the news she met accident, I thought of normal falling down from motorbike and minor external injury...After I called her...

My ex-roommate, just having lunch with her two days ago, have had a 2 hours long chat, updated with each other's recent life. Who knows...accident can happen anytime!

She was hit and fell down unconsciously...when she regained her consciousness, already in the Emergency Department. As a result, some fractures detected in the skull and some damage on the teeth alignment. I was told she was losing a large quantity of blood due to the injury from head to toes...OMG!

What more...she was robbed! Everything valuable, her money and handphone was gone!

I feel extremely sorry and sad for her, really! Why there are people like this? Robbing a girl who was seriously injured in an accident! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?

I'm truly disappointed with the safety here! Anytime, something would happen. Phobia rises...I am truly scared now.

3 comments:

boey said...

Hooi Gi rite??i tot she juz a bit injured...ur post shock me~huh...those robber reli suck!!

go said...

向一位小女孩下毒手这种行真令人憎悢,罪该万死....希望别再有受害者,但愿可憐的女孩安然度过难关,早日康復....

Shilei said...

may God bless her!