Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Day of Relax

Today was my first day of the advanced holidays. I did not go back home immediately as usual since the announcement of mid-semester break. It was too sudden, too abrupt to leave everything and go back home to RELAX! There are various stuffs which we need to do in the coming few weeks. Besides assignments which could be done individually, we still need a lot of practical training in the lab (kitchen) and group discussion.

I was pretty much enjoying to spend my day, though there were things to do, yet forget about deadline. Just do it slowly, with no pressure, with my own limit...I went for the karaoke with ST, shopping for the ingredients (we shopped for the graduation gift as well), and show time in the kitchen! Thanks YM for willing to let us use her kitchen at home. It was a party time instead of training. 3 of us, the totally un-professional and completely in-disciplined apprentice, with no one supervising, made a mess in the kitchen! Party time = food and fun!

At least we have come out our finalized menu with recipe. I have been staying up until about 2am, which was very unusual! Why? My stomach just too heavy to let me to sleep, stuffed with LOTS of food!!! LOL!

1 comment:

Jess said...

lei, i can borrow u my stomach~ hohoho =)